In today’s competitive market, it's necessary to fulfill client requirements and align your sales, marketing, and service business lines to provide higher client satisfaction. it's additionally necessary to design an inexpensive, integral solution that helps a corporation to attain its objectives and meet client needs during a flexible environment.
SAP Cloud for a customer (C4C) could be a cloud solution to manage customer sales, customer service and marketing activities expeditiously and is one among the key SAP solutions to manage the customer relationship.
SAP C4C is based on the following individual products-
• SAP Cloud for Sales
• SAP Cloud for Marketing
• SAP Cloud for Social Engagement
Following are the key objectives of SAP Cloud for Customer-
• Business Processes
SAP C4C Key Points
Following are some impressive facts about SAP C4C-
• SAP Cloud for Customer solution is available from June 20, 2011.
• SAP C4C is available in 19 languages as on May 2015.
• You can simply integrate C4C solution to SAP CRM, ECC, and Outlook using SAP NW Process Integration or SAP HANA Cloud Integration HCI for standard scenarios.
• SAP C4C is a new product of SAP based on IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), PaaS (Platform as a service) and SaaS (software as a service).
• SAP C4C connectors are obtainable for popular middleware like dell Boomi for cloud integration, Informatica, MuleSoft for application integration etc.
SAP C4C Key Points
Advantages of SAP C4C
Following are the benefits of using C4C management-
• One among the key benefits of using SAP C4C is its operation expenditure value and operation maintenance.
• You can take licenses as per your requirement and it can be increased on demand.
• SAP C4C solution is managed by the vendor and all operational costs and maintenance are the vendor’s responsibility.
• SAP C4C solution enables you to handle client needs from anyplace and with seven-layer security from cloud service providers.
• You can access all customer information although where they are stored or available.
• SAP C4C is predicated on cloud and use secure and quick communication using the web, mobile and supporting mobile platforms Android, iOS, and Windows devices, in each on-line and offline mode.
SAP C4C – Project Implementation
As a region of SAP C4C, there are completely different activities that you would like to perform under project implementation. We are going to discuss a number of the key activities here.
The first step in implementation is preparing the system. This includes creating system administrator for implementation, scoping of a C4C system, defining migration strategies for data from on-premise to the cloud system, etc.
As per the scope of the project, fine-tuning involves performing customization in SAP ECC on-premise system to perform configuration and created your customized as per the project scope. It includes making users and business roles, defining organization structure and management rules, etc.
Data Migration and Integration
Data Migration and Integration includes performing manual data migration by using default templates cloud system. Just in case of integration is in scope then perform initial data load from the on-premise source system to cloud system.
In the Test phase, you perform unit, regression, Data test, etc.
Go Live Go
Live work center includes activities like user enablement. SAP C4C administrator is enabled who takes care of day-to-day operation and support activities before it goes live. Once this is done, you can set the system to Live.
Vintage IT Solutions serves best SAP Online Training with Certification. We also provide SAP server access, SAP corporate training, SAP offshore support. SAPVITS brings to you its knowledge and expertise of over 18+ years’ in SAP online training and SAP consultancy. We mainly concentrate on SAP Online Training in Hyderabad, SAP Online Training in Pune, SAP Online Training in Mumbai, SAP Online Training in Bangalore.
The SAP C4C Course is suitable for Fresher’s wanting to get highly paid jobs. SAP C4C Online Training is available in several approaches. Contact us for more details regarding SAP Online Training in Hyderabad.
Email id: email@example.com
IND: +91 992 284 8898
USA: +1 678 389 8898
UK: +44 141 416 8898
UK: +44 141 416 8898